Paramotoring: The Essential Guide is a new book from the team at Cross Country magazine.
Headed up by paramotor instructor and world record holder Dean Eldridge, the book is packed with the latest information on techniques and equipment, with contributions from some of the best instructors and pilots in the world.
It draws on real-world experience from across the world of paramotoring all brought together in one easy-to-read book illustrated with clear diagrams and superb photography.
Published with a rucksack- and glovebox-friendly flexibound gloss cover, the book has more than 50 chapters and features:
– Flexibound gloss cover
– 50+ chapters on paramotoring
– 236 pages
– Full colour throughout
– 170 illustrations and beautiful photographs
– Authored by expert instructor Dean Eldridge and friends
– Edited and produced by the Cross Country team
– Normally retails at £24.95
– Expert advice on nailing your launches every time
– Straightforward explanations of reflex technology
– Advanced techniques including slalom flying, pylon racing, trikes, tandem, flying XC and more
– ‘How to’ chapters on understanding and maintaining your engine
– Hundreds of tips to help pilots get the most out of their flying.
The book’s main author is Dean Eldridge, who is a respected instructor in the world of paramotoring.
A free-flight pilot for several years he discovered powered paragliding a decade ago and now runs his own school, advises several manufacturers on design, and is a much sought-after paramotoring cameraman for TV travel shows.
There are no reviews yet.